Counselor: Amy Kohl (Students from L-Z) email
Counselor: Jennifer Rogers (Students from A-K) email
Administrative Assistant: Jessica Reed
Alumni Transcript request: Contact Bev Miller or call the KHS Main office at 419-673-1286 ext 3200
RESUME TEMPLATE – click on the link and copy the template to create your own resume.
Ohio Graduation Requirements
College Credit Plus Information 2019-2020
KHS Slide Show Presentation – available February 14, 2019
CCP Website for details from Ohio Department of Education
- Elks Teenager of the Month – PDF format
- KNN Application – Google Forms
- WCC Application – Google Forms
- Cat Card Application – Google Doc
Monthly Scholarship Lists 2018-2019
*Seniors – do not complete the following scholarship applications until you have either attended the evening scholarship meeting or you were given instructions in Senior English class.
- Dollars for Scholarships – PDF format
- Local Scholarships
- This ONE Application includes the following Excellence for Education scholarships & Local scholarships (Click here for the link to the list)
- Athletic Boosters Scholarship – PDF format
- Band Boosters Scholarship – PDF format
- Hardin County Sports HoF Scholarship – PDF format
- For additional scholarship and financial aid
information, vist www.fastweb.com.
- School Soup – online scholarship resource
- Petersons – college search
- Ohio Means Jobs – scholarship search
- Varsity Tutors College Scholarship
- PrepFactory – SAT + ACT Prep. Free access to 99th percentile instruction, practice tests, and social elements.
- Ohiomeansjobsk-12 – under Plan It, Assessments & Training
- Fabmarks – ACT, SAT, and PSAT free prep.
- Kaplan’s free SAT and ACT Study Guide – have questions about the SAT and ACT? Kaplan’s new study guide is your go-to for information on both tests. Download it here for free.
Colleges & Universities
KHS College Visit Policy: Juniors & Seniors who are interested in visiting colleges are encouraged to do so on Saturdays and vacation days. If you must miss school to visit a college, that day will not count against perfect attendance provided a letter or fax from the college is on file in the attendance office for the visit. Without this advance notice the absence will not be approved as school-related and although it may be excused, it will count against perfect attendance. Missed assignments are the responsibility of the student. Generally, Juniors and Seniors will be limited to two visits during the year.
- Ohio Board of Regents – a complete list of Ohio’s public and private colleges and universities.
- College Planning Guide
- Ohio Online Accredited Colleges Search
- College Affordability Guide
- College and Scholarship Search
Ohio Hi-Point Career Center
Tech Tuesdays are opportunities for high school sophomores to visit Ohio Hi-Point Career Center and experience hands-on learning in career areas of their choice. To register for a Tech Tuesday contact the high school counselors’ office.
Ohio Hi-Point’s HomePage
- Kuder – Ohio Career Planning System
- Bureau of Labor Statistics